Transact-SQL Fundamentals in SQL Server
This Drill covers fundamental T-SQL activities such as making queries, sorting and filtering, and using table joins. It also covers control-of-flow language, and using functions (including aggregate functions) to manipulate data.
- Making basic T-SQL queries
- Sorting and filtering in T-SQL
- Using table joins and column aliases
- Using aggregate functions with GROUP BY and HAVING
- Using T-SQL control-of-flow language
- Manipulating data with built-in T-SQL functions