InnerWorkings respects your privacy. While using our site, you may provide us with
information that enables us to provide you with enhanced services. This online privacy
policy describes how we use and protect the individual identifying information that
you share with us. "Individual identifying information" is information
that enables us to identify you, such as your e-mail address, name, title, and mailing
address. This policy governs web sites owned and operated by InnerWorkings. We urge
you at all times to use caution when providing individual identifying information,
and suggest that you read the information provided by the Federal Trade Commission
Consumer Information Security.
Information Collection and Use
In general, you can visit InnerWorkings on the Web without telling us who you are
or revealing any personal information about yourself. The more information you volunteer
(and the more accurate it is), the better we are able to respond to you.
- InnerWorkings collects individual identifying information when you register for
further information on the company or our Early Adopter Program.
- When you register with InnerWorkings, we ask for your name, job title, company,
country, e-mail address, and telephone number. Once you register with InnerWorkings,
you are not anonymous to us.
- InnerWorkings uses information to fulfill your requests for certain information
- We may use the information we collect to notify you from time to time about new
InnerWorkings services and products, and about updates to our existing products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- InnerWorkings will not sell or rent your individual identifying information to anyone.
- InnerWorkings will send individual identifying information about you to other companies
or people when
- we have your consent to share the information
- we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Individual Identifying Information
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although
we are committed to protecting your personal information, InnerWorkings cannot ensure
or warrant the security of any information you send to us or from our online services,
and you do so at your own risk.
- The information you submit to InnerWorkings is sent by e-mail to our customer support
staff, where it is stored securely.
- No individual identifying information is held on any of the InnerWorkings web site
- Only authorized employees will have access to your personal information and such
access is limited to a need-to-know basis.
InnerWorkings may provide you with links to other sites. We are not responsible
for the privacy practices of these sites and we do not endorse them or make any
representations about them or any information, services, products, or materials
found on them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites through links,
we strongly encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Questions or Suggestions
Data Storage - Registration Information
- When you register with InnerWorkings or submit information to InnerWorkings, a temporary
copy of that information is routinely made to prevent accidental loss of your information
through a computer malfunction or human error.
- InnerWorkings keeps your registration information active in our user registration
databases to provide immediate access for our support staff.
- Please note that any information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage
for some time after you request deletion. This may be the case even though no information
about you remains in our active user databases.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site,
or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact